SEEKING ABEM CLIENT MANAGER IN GOLDEN, COLORADO
We are currently seeking a new ABEM Client Manager for Guideline Geo Americas in Golden, Colorado!
As ABEM Client Manager at Guideline Geo Americas, you will be responsible for supporting
clients with advice, training, demonstrations, and quotations. Your focus will primarily be on
the ABEM brand of geophysical instruments and solutions. While the company operates
globally, your role will focus on the North American region. This position is within a small team
and will require a high level of adaptability and schedule flexibility. It will include potentially
extensive travel for conferences, customer trainings/support, and other Guideline Geo events.
Responsibilities and Duties
Among a wide range of duties, the key activities include:
- Assisting customers by providing advice and technical expertise on equipment.
- Writing quotations.
- Travelling for conferences, trainings, and other Guideline Geo events.
- Managing rental equipment based in the Colorado office.
- Providing technical support for existing customers.
- Delivering customer training on hardware and software solutions both on-site
with customers but also in virtual forums.
- Feeding back information and ideas from the marketplace to the management
teams to help to define and prioritize development roadmaps from an end-user
- Contributing to the company’s website and social media output by collaborating
with the marketing team.
As an ABEM Client Manager, demonstrable experience is just as important as academic
qualifications. Suitable candidates would, preferably, have:
- A bachelor’s degree in geophysics, geology, engineering or some other related
- At least a year of experience of using geophysical instrumentation (not
necessarily Guideline Geo brands) and software. Experience with Resistivity, TEM, and
Seismic methods is preferred but not required.
- Must be a good communicator, able to deliver geophysical training to customers
with a wide range of experience levels and able to write clear and concise responses.
- Must be self-motivated and take initiatives proactively, able to take an action
from idea through development and implementation.
- Travel will be a necessity, confidence in travelling alone to diverse locations will
be essential (must have passport or ability to obtain a passport).
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
are a necessity.
In this role you will report to the ABEM Manager North America.
Guideline Geo currently requires an ABEM Client Manager in the Golden, Colorado office.
Who will you be working for?
Guideline Geo is a world-leader in geophysics and geo-technology offering sensors, software,
services and support necessary to map and visualize the subsurface through our ABEM and
MALÅ brands. Tracing our roots back to 1923, you will be working for a company passionate
about geophysics and proud of its heritage in the industry; we welcome all applicants who
share our core values of professionalism, quality, honesty and passion.
Company Website: https://americas.guidelinegeo.com/
How to apply
To apply please send an email with your resume to email@example.com